[Eeglablist] How to use eegplot with fewer electrodes

Andrew Goldfine andygoldfine at gmail.com
Thu May 12 14:32:15 PDT 2011

Sorry. I meant topoplot.

I want to only plot 15 channels in the center of the head (no occipital and
no frontal channels). I give topoplot 15 values and an EEG.chanlocs
structure with 15 channels in it. Topoplot gives correct values for those 15
channels, but extrapolates colors to fill the whole head circle. How can I
get it to leave the rest of the circle blank?

Better yet, is there a more simple tool out there that just puts circles
over each channel with a color value with no interpolation? That would be
the easiest approach.

Thanks!

Andy