[Eeglablist] multiple designs in STUDY structure

Agatha Lenartowicz alenarto at ucla.edu
Thu May 19 11:19:48 PDT 2011

Dear EEGLAB experts -

I am finding the STUDY structure a little confusing. In particular my question is... do I need to precompute channel and ica measures for EVERY design separately?

If I compute these measures are computed for design 1 (which encompasses all subjects/conditions) it seems like these files could be reused for other permutation of my conditions. But it doesn't seem that EEGLAB works that way (based on errors). The pre-computation is very lengthy in my case so it's a bit of a pain to rerun for every single possible comparison.

Could you clarify? This is not answered in the tutorials.

Thanks ~
Agatha