[Eeglablist] Way to extract baseline power without recomputing?

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Wed May 25 22:58:10 PDT 2011

Dear John,

if you simply plotted ERSP and ITC on your EEG data, nothing is stored.

if you are dealing with studies then yes, the baseline value is stored in the ERSP datafiles.
Simply load the "design" files under Matlab. They are simple Matlab files that contains ERSP data.
Finding which "design" file to load will require that you dig in the STUDY design structure the relevant information.

http://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/Chapter_07:EEGLAB_Study_Data_Structures