[Eeglablist] Events marks disapearing in EDF format.

Tarik S Bel-Bahar tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 00:15:07 PDT 2011

you should be able to export the event data from your system as separate
text file, or as a specific data channel,
and then import these new events into EEGLAB via the pop_import functions
Please read through and see the examples on  the eeglab wikipage on
importing epoch event info,
as well the "File >>> Import Event Info" GUI Menu option, and the help
option
associated with this GUI menu option
(once you have selected, for example, Import Event Info >> From Matlab Array
or ASCII channel,
then press the help button on the gui, which will show you eeglab help
documentation for that function.
Good luck with the process and let the eeglab list know if you have success.