[Eeglablist] Truncating time valuesl when calculating low frequency ERSP/ITC

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Thu Jun 9 20:49:58 PDT 2011

Dear John,

this is a common problem people encounter. To perform time-frequency analysis, the epoch time range is divided into overlapping windows, and spectral decompositions (FFT or wavelets) is to be applied to these windows. When your final time range is -136 to 136, it means that -136 ms is the center of the first time windows (ranging from -250 ms to -22 ms with -136 being the center of the window).