[Eeglablist] EEG.ref vs EEG.chanlocs.ref?

Simon-Shlomo Poil simonshlomo.poil at cncr.vu.nl
Wed Jun 15 05:35:26 PDT 2011

Dear EEGlab list,

I have noticed that in the newest version of EEGlab the old EEG.ref
field has moved to EEG.chanlocs.ref (however with a .ref field per
channel)

I cannot find any information about this change on the EEGlab wiki.
Where should I look for documentation about this new way of storing
reference information? And is there any good reason for doing this
change?

Best regards,
--
Simon-Shlomo Poil

Neuronal Oscillations and Cognition Group (NOC)
Department of Integrative Neurophysiology (INF)
Center for Neurogenomics and Cognitive Research (CNCR)
Neuroscience Campus Amsterdam
VU University Amsterdam
De Boelelaan 1085, Room B-435
1081 HV Amsterdam, The Netherlands