[Eeglablist] using ica weights in Matlab

Yang Zhang zhangyang873 at yahoo.com.cn
Fri Jun 24 21:21:06 PDT 2011

Hi Eriksen,
 The original data has been whitened (to decorrelate the channels) before be submitted into the ICA decomposition procedure.
 So the ICA activations should be given by  ICA_activations = wts * sph * data;
 And the reversed algorithm should be given by eeg_activations=pinv(wts*sph)*ICA_activations;

Hope this is helpful for you!
-YANG!

Yang Zhang
Department of Psychology