[Eeglablist] Saccades from EOG data

Scott Munro phaddie at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 15:15:05 PDT 2011

Hello,
  We have a set of EOG data extracted from a CTF MEG scanner.  We are hoping
to isolate the horizontal direction of saccades and their timing.  I am very
new to EEGlab and to EEG type data in general.  I am actually not sure even
where to begin.  I have found some criteria in literature but not sure how
to implement it.  I also suspect I may need to use ICA, but as of yet I have
not been able to determine how to achieve our goal using ICA.

  Any help or guidance in the right direction would be helpful.

    Scott Munro
    Department of Cognitive Science
    York University