[Eeglablist] Re-reference, import from BrainVision, rejection criteria

christine michel christine-michel at gmx.de
Fri Jul 8 09:16:45 PDT 2011

Hi,
thanks for the usefull comments on our problems. We solved the problem with
the import from already analyzed data from BVA to EEGLab... just export
binary files (means: just read the error message properly... ) and it works
perfect. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Christine Michel
University of Heidelberg