[Eeglablist] merge channels question

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Sat Jul 9 15:02:17 PDT 2011

Dear Christina,

there is no option to merge channels before plotting them (except from the command line). It was considered at some point but never implemented. From the command line, you can call std_erspplot and collect the output of this function

[STUDY erspdata] = std_erspplot(STUDY, ALLEEG, ....);

erspdata may then contain data of size (5 elecs x 12 susbjects) for example when plotting scalp topographies. You may then average the first dimension and replot the result.

Best regards,

Arno