[Eeglablist] FW: power spectrum analysis anova

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Sat Jul 9 15:05:26 PDT 2011

You may create a STUDY to do this kind of analysis (a STUDY may be created using a single subject). Look up the STUDY tutorial

http://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/Chapter_01:_Multiple_Subject_Proccessing_Overview

You may then compute the spectrum for each of your condition and perform ANOVA statistical analysis.
Best regards,

Arno