[Eeglablist] more std_stats questions

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Sat Jul 9 18:58:34 PDT 2011

Dear Hamish,

as the error says the size of your time array is probably different from the size of your data array. Also, in general, the channels are in the second dimension not the first one (this is in the documentation of the function) which might also lead to a dimension problem. The last problem is that you set the 'plottopo' option to 'off' which means that the function does not know what to do with the multiple channels you are giving it as input. I tried your code and after fixing these issues, it did plot.