[Eeglablist] Power Spectra per channel for 3 conditions

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Sat Jul 9 19:35:11 PDT 2011

Dear Marco,

that's easy. First import all of your subjects under EEGLAB and do any preprocessing necessary (importing channel location, rereferencing, high pass filtering, resampling). Then create a STUDY and for each dataset provide the subject name and the condition name. Then precompute the spectrum and finally plot it. It is all described in the multi subject tutorial of EEGLAB.