[Eeglablist] Different filters, different matrix ranks?

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Sat Jul 9 19:46:33 PDT 2011

Dear Thomas,

if your data is 64 electrodes + reference, you should never get rank 65 even after your re-introduce the reference channel CPz. The sum of all of your channel at each time point should be 0 under the average reference assumption which is used to re-introduce your reference channel. The fact that you are getting a rank of 65 when you do

rank(EEG.data(:,:,1))

is puzzling though.