[Eeglablist] Cortex model for dipole analysis

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Thu Jul 28 12:05:51 PDT 2011

Dear Steuart,

the MRI model used for dipole localization (Boundary Element Model) is located in

eeglab/plugins/dipfit2.02/standard_BEM/

>> tmp = load('standard_mri.mat');
>> tmp.mri

          dim: [181 217 181]
        xgrid: [1x181 double]
        ygrid: [1x217 double]
        zgrid: [1x181 double]
      anatomy: [181x217x181 uint8]
    transform: [4x4 double]
          hdr: [1x1 struct]

This is the standard MRI volume

tmp = load('standard_vol.mat');
>> tmp.vol

     bnd: [1x3 struct]
    cond: [0.3300 0.0041 0.3300]
     mat: [3000x3000 double]
    type: 'dipoli'

This is the model file that is used by DIPFIT (which uses Fieldtrip source localization code).

Arno