[Eeglablist] ICs with identical topographies

Maximilien Chaumon maximilien.chaumon at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 02:19:28 PDT 2011

Hi Guillaume,

Well, it makes sense to my intuitive understanding...
The two components don't cancel each other, but then sum up, more or less.
Does that mean that I could somehow treat them as "one" component?
I get your point with this superclean dataset example. And it also makes
sense with the other answers I got, with the rank of my data being not
exactly as high as I expect it to be. Now I need to understand why/how some
of my channels turn out to be linearly related...

Thanks,
Mx