[Eeglablist] newtimef with independent components

James Desjardins jdesjardins at brocku.ca
Sat Sep 10 07:11:36 PDT 2011

Hi Cigir,

Select "File > Memory and other options" from the EEGLAM menu. In the
pop_editoptions() UI check the box beside "If set precompute ICA
activations...".

James Desjardins
Technician, MA Student
Department of Psychology, Behavioural Neuroscience
Cognitive and Affective Neuroscience Lab
Brock University
500 Glenridge Ave.
St. Catharines, ON, Canada
L2S 3A1