[Eeglablist] working with physiological and eye tracking data along with EEG

Mateusz Gola mateusz.gola at swps.edu.pl
Mon Sep 12 02:17:33 PDT 2011

> Heather Borland <hborland at mac.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi everyone.
>>
>> I am new here and am looking to use EEGLAB along with a group at the University of Akron.
>>
>> In addition to EEG data, we have physio data (ECG, EMG, Blood Volume, Respiratory pressure/temperature/effort, body position, etc) and eye tracking data.
>>
>> I have been charged with finding the appropriate toolboxes to use with these data sets. I am somewhat familiar with EEGLAB, but at a loss for the physio and eye tracking side.
>>
>> Do any of you have recommendations on tools (open source or for purchase) for these data types?
>>
>> Many thanks,
>> Heather

>> For digest mode, send an email with the subject "set digest mime"
>> eeglablist-request at sccn.ucsd.edu

We cope with ET and EEG data integration by writing simple scripts,
that updates 'urevents' structure in the 'EEG' structure, adding there
data important for us. Of course it is not an ideal solution for all
types of data analysis, but works fine if we need to mark the
beginnings or ens of saccades, its duration and etc.

If it's possible to try MoBILAB, please send me a link.

Best Regards,

Mateusz Gola

Department of Cognitive Neuroscience
Warsaw School of Social Sciences and Humanities

19/31 Chodakowska St., 03-815 Warsaw
e-mail: mateusz.gola at swps.edu.pl
www.swps.pl