[Eeglablist] topomap back view

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Tue Sep 13 23:50:02 PDT 2011

Dear Bjoern,

yes, there is no back view like there is in Brainvision for instance, if this what you mean. However, this should not be too hard to implement given that the topoplot function performs spherical interpolation. If anyone comes up with such a function, let us know and we will integrate it. Ideally this should be implemented in topoplot itself as an additional option.