[Eeglablist] Numerical Values

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Wed Sep 14 00:52:35 PDT 2011

Dear Carlo,

after plotting the spectrum, use "eegh" look at the history. Then add additional output to the std_specplot function (the example is with channel Fpz below).

[ STUDY specdata specfreqs] = std_specplot(STUDY, ALLEEG, 'channels', { 'Fpz' });

You may then export the numerical data in specdata into your prefered software. For instance, to export the data for the first condition, type

specdata1 = specdata{1};
save -ascii specdata1.txt specdata1;