[Eeglablist] Extracting Power Values

Marco Montalto montaltomarco at onvol.net
Mon Sep 19 06:33:18 PDT 2011

Dear all,

I have created a STUDY and pre-computed measures for power spectra using the default spectopo parameters ("fft"). My question is the following: the numerical values I extract using this code (example is with channel Fpz):

[ STUDY specdata specfreqs] = std_specplot(STUDY, ALLEEG, 'channels', { 'Fpz' });

are power values or voltage or amplitude etc.?

If they are not power values can someone explain to me how I can extract power values as I need these to calculate ERD/ERS?

Thanks and regards,
Marco