[Eeglablist] Statisitcs of ersp and itc - control for multiple comparison

Lustenberger Caroline Caroline.Lustenberger at kispi.uzh.ch
Wed Sep 28 02:22:19 PDT 2011

Dear all

Using EEGlab I have calculated ITC and ERSP of 16 subjects of 1 channel
and the frequency range 1-4Hz (in average), thus I have 2 data arrays:
I have no baseline for ITC and ERSP therefore I just have spectral power
values (no change) and ITC after the pulse. To see whether my condition
has any effect on the event related response I performed a within
subjects statistic

1st Condition Sham: 16 x 185 --> 16=number of subjects, 185=timepoints
(after pulse) with event-related spectral values or intertrial coherence
values
2nd Condition Field: 16 x 185

To see if there is any difference between the 2 conditions in all
timepoints I performed 185 paired t-tests and now I should control for
multiple comparison using a cluster analysis (meaning find out the
probability that a certain number of neighbour-timepoints are
suprathreshold).

Is there a possibility to do that using eeglab statistics? And how can I
do that?

Thank you very much for your help
Caroline