[Eeglablist] Extracting Power Values

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Mon Oct 3 13:29:01 PDT 2011

Dear Marco,

if you use no option to compute spectrum, then the units are power density (10*log(microvolt^2)/Hz) because the STUDY function uses the spectopo function. If you use 'specmode', 'fft', when you computed the spectrum then the unit is power values (10*log(microvolt^2)). These two are proportional but I agree that they should be made consistent. We have entered a bug report.

Best regards,

Arno