[Eeglablist] [eeglablist] aliasing in pop_spectopo():

Anders Sand engiltigadress at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 3 06:21:14 PDT 2011

Hi all,
when I apply pop_spectopo(): (using the GUI) on any .bdf data I get what looks like aliasing (see http://www.mypicx.com/10032011/Aliasing/). I have tried importing the files via the biosignal toolbox and via converting (via polyrex) to .cnt. It looks the same for any .bdf file I open but looks normal for all example data attached with EEGLab. All frequency parameters are default.
Could somebody help me troubleshoot this problem?
ThanksAnders