[Eeglablist] 2x2 Study Results - how to view the main effects?

Agatha Lenartowicz alenarto at ucla.edu
Wed Oct 5 15:17:23 PDT 2011

Hi there - I have a 2 x 2 designs showing interaction effects for a group and condition variable. The GUI displays the interaction p-vals, and also the p-vals for the break down of the interaction (i.e., effect of group in each condition and vice versa) but not for the main effects (i.e., diff b/w groups collapsing across conditions & vice versa).

What am I missing? Is this info saved command line perhaps?
Thanks!
Agatha