[Eeglablist] [eeglablist] aliasing in pop_spectopo():

Bradley Voytek bradley.voytek at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 12:20:27 PDT 2011

Anders:

I don't really have time right now to look through the code (sorry)
but all you have to do is cast each channel of EEG data as a double,
remove the mean, and then recast it as a single. Then loop across
trials and replace EEG.data with this new mean-removed data.

Though I'm very curious to hear if Michael's suggestion fixed your issue.

::brad