[Eeglablist] filters, ICA and erp

Javier Lopez-Calderon javlopez at uc.cl
Thu Oct 13 14:59:19 PDT 2011

If this would be true then this would certainly be a good way to remove alpha activity from bored subjects' EEG, for instance. We'd just need to band-pass filter the data between 8-12 Hz, run ICA, and do the trick with the unfiltered data...

There should be something wrong with this rationale...right?

Javier