[Eeglablist] creating a study

M Abul Hassan abulhassan85 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 21 07:39:06 PDT 2011

Dear all

I am interested to create a STUDY to compare TWO conditions between TWO groups. I record continuous data but to be able to use STUDY I divide them into 4s epochs
 The size of each data matrix is:

size=no.of channels * no.of samples per epoch * no. of epochs

For each dataset, number of channels and number of samples are same but number of epochs vary from one dataset to another dataset.

When I go to study->PCA clustering (original)->Build Pre Clustering array, it creates an error "subscripted assignment dimension mismatch".

What is the reason for this error?

Thanks
Best Regards
Muhammad Abul Hasan