[Eeglablist] Extracting ICA information

Thomas White Thomas.White at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Oct 26 01:37:25 PDT 2011

Hi,

I have previously used EEGlab to successfully extract single-trial ERSP values for theta from a specific channel from epoched EEG data. I would now like to extract peak single-trial ERSP theta values (within a given window) from an independent component instead. However, while I've been able to display the spectrograms on screen, I've thus far been unable to find where/if this data is saved.

Any pointers suggesting where in the data structure such information is saved or how to save this information would be extremely gratefully received! And apologies if this is a very basic question.

Thanks and best wishes, Tom