[Eeglablist] sampling rate

Stephen Politzer-Ahles politzerahless at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 10:56:28 PDT 2011

Flavia,

You can downsample a .set file from the EEGLAB interface by selecting Tools
>> Change Sampling Rate, or from the MATLAB command line using the
pop_resample() <http://sccn.ucsd.edu/eeglab/allfunctions/pop_resample.m>function.
This works on data that have been epoched and filtered.

Best,
Steve Politzer-Ahles

On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 4:10 AM, Cardini, Flavia
<Flavia.Cardini at rhul.ac.uk>wrote:

>  Hi
> I need to change the sampling rate of my eeg data.
> Do I have to change it on my .cnt file or can I change also the sampling
> rate of .set data file already epoched and filtered?
>
> flavia

Stephen Politzer-Ahles
University of Kansas
Linguistics Department