[Eeglablist] Statisitcs of ersp and itc - control for multiple comparison

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Mon Oct 31 21:10:29 PDT 2011

Dear Caroline,

the default method in EEGLAB to correct for multiple comparison is the FDR method.
The cluster method is not available yet although we have run it using hacks of the Fieldtrip implementation.
For the stable implementation at the STUDY level, we are planning to re-use the cluster method implemented in LIMO EEG, which is a powerful EEGLAB compatible toolbox for statistical analysis and GLM

https://gforge.dcn.ed.ac.uk/gf/project/limo_eeg/

Their cluster analysis is the same as the one in Fieldtrip but it is easier to use and has a direct interface.
If anybody is interested in helping with that, please let us know.
Thanks,

Arno