[Eeglablist] How to use 'regions' input in plottopo function

Chang Gu chang.gu at vanderbilt.edu
Wed Nov 2 13:45:12 PDT 2011

Hi all,

I'm using *plottop *function to plot ERPs with channel location. I don't
quite understand one optional input: 'regions'.. It is said:
'regions'   = [cell array] cell array of size nchan. Each cell contains a
                float array of size (2,n) each column defining a time
region
                [low high] to be highlighted.

Is there an example of using this input? what kinds of cell array I should
pass to the plottop function? I tried multiple times but it didn't work.

Also, I believe this function can plot multiple conditions of ERPs on the
same plot, by passing first argument 'data' as a 3 dimensional array (3rd
dimension contains different conditions). Am I correct?

Thanks a lot for the help in advance!

--
Chang Gu
Psychology & Human Development