[Eeglablist] Regional ERP/EEG Research Club

Lakshmanan, Balaji lakshmanan at kennedykrieger.org
Thu Nov 3 09:56:27 PDT 2011

Dear Colleagues,

The Kennedy  Krieger Clinical Neurophysiology Laboratory, along with the Neuroengineering Laboratory and the Cognitive Neurophysiology Laboratory of Johns Hopkins, is hosting another regional research meeting relating to ERPs and other EEG-based research on November 10  2011(Thursday), 1-4 pm at Kennedy Krieger Institute in Baltimore. The meeting will consist of two lectures followed by discussion periods.

The first speaker is Mark Pflieger, PhD, from Source Signal Imaging, Inc. (San Diego; producers of EMSE). He will be in  town to give a talk on source localization, in response to many of your requests for a talk on source localization. He is one of the most serious source localizers we have worked with.

We are  also delighted to announce that Melissa Libertus, PhD, from JHU Psychological and Brain Sciences will be giving a talk on her work that integrates infant and adult ERP studies into a research program that investigates the development of numerosity.

Registration is free, parking is free, and we will also have some good food. We have participants coming from various institutes in and around Baltimore area including DC and Virginia. We still have room for about 20 more participants, so please RSVP if you are interested. Please forward to any colleagues, students or fellows  who may be interested.

                                                -Josh Ewen and Balaji Lakshmanan

PS. This meeting has no association with SfN (except that our physical and temporal proximity makes it possible for Dr. Pflieger to join us).

Disclaimer:
The materials in this e-mail are private and may contain Protected Health Information. Please note that e-mail is not necessarily confidential or secure. Your use of e-mail constitutes your acknowledgment of these confidentiality and security limitations. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that any unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender via telephone or return e-mail.