[Eeglablist] Rejecting/Interpolating bad channels, take 2

Fernando Ferreira-Santos frsantos at fpce.up.pt
Tue Nov 15 13:15:35 PST 2011

Dear Stephanie,

You can remove and interpolate channel manually with the code below:

% Create a vector with the indices of the channels you want to remove/interpolate
badchannels = [1 2 3];
% Remove channels
EEG = pop_select( EEG, 'nochannel', badchannels);
% Interpolate channels
EEG = eeg_interp(EEG, badchannels);

Best wishes,
Fernando Ferreira-Santos

--
Fernando Ferreira-Santos

Laboratory of Neuropsychophysiology
Faculty of Psychology and Education Sciences
University of Porto
Rua Dr. Manuel Pereira da Silva
4200-392 Porto (Portugal)
Tel. +351 226079700 (ext. 301)