[Eeglablist] Power numerical values

Roser Cambrodí rcambrodi at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 00:26:38 PST 2011

Hello !
My name is Roser. I’m a Clinical Neurophysiologist, and  I’m doing my
PhD research on sleepiness. The main aim of my research is to perform
a quantified EEG and determine the numerical values of the power of
the EEG data, in order to compare the values among different
populations .
So far, I have imported the data on EEGLAB from EDF files, I’ve
rejected the artifacts and I’ve plotted the channel spectra of the
data, using the spectopo function. But the main problem now is that  I
can’t obtain the numerical values of the power for each EEG band
(delta 0-3.75Hz, theta4-7.75 Hz, alfa 8-11.75 Hz, and beta 12-30 Hz).
I’ve tried  to copy the scripts provided in previous  EEGLAB list
postings on the MATLAB command line, but it doesn’t work. Moreover,
I’ve also tried to copy the outputs from the spectopo help function
but it doesn’t work either.
I would be very grateful if somebody could help me with these scripts
to obtain the numerical values of the power for each EEG band, because
I can’t go any further  on my research at this point.
Thank you all in advance for your help.
Best regards,
Roser.