[Eeglablist] visualizing different datatypes in eegplot

Andrew Goldfine andygoldfine at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 09:33:11 PST 2011

In case anyone is interested, or just for the record, a solution is to plot
two different eegplot windows and have them linked. You can do this as:

eegplot(eegdataType1....
h=gcf; %to get the handle of the eegplot figure
eegplot(eegdataType2,'children',h,....)

where ... implies other parameters like 'srate' or 'eloc_file'.

This works nicely since the eegplots can have independent scaling but the
arrow bars of the main window (the second one) also controls the first so
you can scroll them together.

Andy