[Eeglablist] (no subject)

Tarik S Bel-Bahar tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
Wed May 16 22:41:17 PDT 2012

If you are new to eeglab, it would be best if you first
read and do the EEGLAB tutorial, and familiarize
yourself with each of the sections of the eeglab wiki.

To start understanding the meaning of
of coherence, you can also consider taking the following actions:

1. Go to Google Scholar and type "EEGLAB coherence".
Read the first 10 papers that mention your topic, especially as an
experimental measure.
Including the several papers that use cross coherence as a measure.
2. Do the same again but this time search the terms "EEG coherence".
Read the first 10 papers that mention your topic. especially as an
experimental measure.
3. Go to EEGLAB list and do a search for "coherence".
4. Search on Google for Tim Mullen's SIFT Handbook.
5. Revise your question, and also send an example of the coherence you are
investigating.