[Eeglablist] plot of components spectra and maps

ida miokovic ida.miokovic at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 07:56:17 PDT 2012

I just came to conclusion that these frequencies are rounded to the nearest
value (0Hz, 0.5Hz, 1Hz) when plotting, am I right?

Are they rounded in calculations also or a specified value is used? Is
there a way for me to work with the actual frequency I want? How could I
call this function as a code? I tried following:

pop_spectopo('EEG',[-2000 1000],100,0.33)

for current EEG data set, specified range, 100% of the data and 0.33 Hz as
a frequency of interest, but something is not OK and I get following error:

??? Attempt to reference field of non-structure array.

Error in ==> pop_spectopo at 120
if ~isempty(EEG.chanlocs)

Thank you very much for any help.

Ida