[Eeglablist] event import

Guillaume Lio guillaume.lio at isc.cnrs.fr
Thu Jun 28 01:29:31 PDT 2012

Biosemi systems code the triggers on 2 groups of 8 bits.
Some devices use only the first group of 8 bits :

So if your trigger baseline is :

0           =                     0000 000

Your baseline will be in reality  :

65280  = 1111 1111 0000 0000

because inputs that will be not used will deliver a signal = 1 in
biosemi systems.

Consequently :

65402 =  1111 1111 0111 1010
->                                 0111 1010
-> = 122

65403 =  1111 1111 0111 1011
->                                 0111 1011
-> = 123

and not 124 and 125

124      =                       111  1100
->             1111 1111 0111 1100
-> = 65404

125      =                       111  1101
->             1111 1111 0111 1101
-> = 65405

But I don't know the meaning of the 122 and 123 triggers in your protocol.

I hope this whill help,

Guillaume.