[Eeglablist] default plot view parameters

Tim Mullen mullen.tim at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 16:45:47 PDT 2012

Actually, as noted in the documentation, eegplot() already contains options
for both Mirek's goals :)

'winlength':   the window length in seconds
'spacing':      the y-scale for each channel. This is identical to the
value entered into the GUI 'scale' textbox, and which is also changed when
clicking the "+" or "-" scaling buttons.

Tim