[Eeglablist] P300 filter

Elena Labkovsky elenalabkovsky at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 14 09:57:02 PDT 2012

All our studies are P300-based studies. Through years of research we figured out that the best filter to obtain reliable P300 component would be 0.05 to 6Hz.
In our studies we compare the P300 reaction to different type of stimuli (fo example familiar vs novel stimuli). The above filter allows to get very good differential results.

I hope this helps.

Elena Labkovsky, Ph.D.

Rosenfeld Lab,
Institute for Neuroscience