[Eeglablist] How can I do the group analysis

Tarik S Bel-Bahar tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 12:17:09 PDT 2012

Greetings Guofa,

I just wanted to clarify that if you have questions about fieldtrip and how
it works,
the best resource is to go directly to the discussion list and help pages
for fieldtrip.
Note also that eeglab and fieldtrip work together in many ways.
Good luck with your process!

Respectfully,
Tarik

http://fieldtrip.fcdonders.nl/discussion_list