[Eeglablist] alpha as a Time/freq parameter in pop_precomp

Ana Navarro Cebrian sabato45 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 2 15:16:10 PDT 2012

Hi,I also posted this in the eeglab bugzilla. Sorry for the spam.I'm trying to precompute (pop_precomp) ERSPs in a STUDY set using the GUI
window.
In the Time/freq parameters I've tried both, with and without the parameter
'alpha' 0.05, and in both cases, when I later plot the ERSPs, I obtain the same
exact graphs.
Has anybody used alpha when precomputing ERSPs? Can anybody tell me whether the alpha 0.05 parameter is a default (it doesn't
say so in the newcrossf help). I might not be understanding something so please
any help is appreciated.
Thanks,
Ana