[Eeglablist] extract epochs without removing baseline

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Tue Dec 18 08:58:04 PST 2012

As a complement of information, initially, there was a 2-step process. However, people forgot to remove the baseline (leading to a collection of strange results - and bug reports), so this is why the baseline removal window now pops up automatically.

In any case, I have changed the GUI to make it a little clearer that you need to press "Cancel" if you do not want to remove the baseline.
Thanks,

Arno