[Eeglablist] Inter-Electrode Distance

Iman M.Rezazadeh irezazadeh at ucdavis.edu
Wed Dec 19 15:24:57 PST 2012

Hi ,
Thanks for your comments. It is obvious thatIF WE HAVE ACTUAL CAP then we
can  measure the inter electrode distance from that.
But what if you do not have the cap or you convert your EEG recoding montage
virtually to other montages ( for example in BESA you can do that from 128
electrode montage to 81 or 27 montage) . In that case there is no cap
manufacturer or actual cap or net!!!

P.S: You might say I should ask BESA about that:)
BR
Iman