[Eeglablist] how to create new data sets based on the number of event

Tarik S Bel-Bahar tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 10:53:20 PDT 2013

Hello Min,

you can also use the function eeg_addnewevents. Similar to what Stephen
mentioned,
Thus you could loop through your events, and whenever you encounter
one of the events that you want to lock to, create a new event, just putting
it back by one time sample so it does not overwrite the old one.
Whatever the case, you need to loop through events and times,
and then add in new events. The recommendation from Arno works well,
just add an event using the GUI and examine the command that gets generated
using eegh history call.

Best wishes,
Tarik

Tarik Bel-Bahar, Postdoctoral Fellow
Perception, Performance & Psychophysiology Lab
tarik.777 at duke.edu/ 919 328 9573
Div. of Brain Stimulation and Neurophysiology
Dep. of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
Duke University Medical Center, Duke Clinics
Red Zone, 5th Floor, Rm. 54236
200 Trent Drive, Durham, NC 27710