[Eeglablist] simple question about epoch and event

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Mon Nov 4 11:55:18 PST 2013

Dear Min,

Sorry for delay.
Well, the number of epochs and events could be different.
If you have event A every 1 seconds for 100 times. If you epoch +/- 500 ms,
you'll have 100 epochs and 100 events i.e. one event per epoch. If you
epoch +/- 1000 ms, you'll have 100 epochs and 300 events because your 3
second epoch now contains n-1th, nth, and n+1th event.

Makoto