[Eeglablist] pop_eegplot multiple datasets

Eduardo Schenberg edueeg at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 12:19:41 PST 2013

Helo there,

I need to plot a continuous dataset before/after removing ICA components, so I can visualize the results of this procedure on the channels tracings.

I remember having seen this topic somewhere, saying it was possible to obtain two GUIs to observe both datasets simultaneously, with both windows moving in sync when the user clicks in only one of them (to change scale or to advance the plot for example). However I cant find this anymore, unfortunately

Does anyone have experience with this or knows about this option and can please give me a hand??

Many thanks in advance

eduardo