[Eeglablist] Compiling EEGlab code; minimum set of M-files?; cold start config files ?

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Wed Nov 20 08:34:02 PST 2013

Dear Kevin,

the compile_eeglab.m will list all the required functions for windows OS. It is an old function (2008 I think) and EEGLAB has not been compiled and tested since. Compiling is easy. Testing that all feature work is time consuming. It should work but there might be minor issues with option files etc...

I would recommend to list the dependencies in this function then try the "deploytool" of Matlab and create a project.