[Eeglablist] Problem when importing CNT files: eeg_checkset error

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Sat Dec 7 22:35:27 PST 2013

Dear Joana,

would you mind to upload your file on our FTP server

ftp://sccn.ucsd.edu/incoming

and submit a bug report at http://sccn.ucsd.edu/eeglab/bugzilla
Also, try to read your CNT file with BIOSIG or FILE-IO (menu File > Import data > Using the FILE-IO interface or File > Import data > Using the BIOSIG interface). Does it generate the same error?

Thanks,

Arno